Effective date: November 1, 2021
Thriftigo ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://thriftigo.com/ website and the Thriftigo mobile application (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address, Nickname, Password
- User Provided Material (Hauls, Ratings, Likes, etc.)
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Thriftigo uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To send you emails related to Service (news, changes/updates to features, etc.)
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Deletion of Data
Remove application data
If you would like to remove application data, you need to login into the app, open tab "You" and there in the settings, on the screen "Manage your data", you can clear stored data.
If you would like to remove consent with Privacy notification and Term of use, you can do it in the settings as well. There is a screen "Manage your account" where you can remove consent and delete your account.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Czech Republic and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Czech Republic and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Thriftigo may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Thriftigo
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Share Of Data
The Data will be processed by following companies (processors):
- Juicymo s.r.o., with registered address at Sevastopolská 378/16, Prague 10, Czech Republic
- Amazon Web Services, Inc., with registered address at 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, USA
- UpCloud Ltd, with registered address at Eteläranta 12, 6. krs, FI-00130 Helsinki, Finland
- Rocket Science Group LLC, with registered address at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics and Firebase Analytics
Google Analytics and Firebase Analytics are analytics services offered by Google that track and report traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites or Mobile Applications
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, mobile apps or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Terms and Conditions
See our Terms and Conditions of Use document.